2-3 days support from a sector specialist
A PACE supply chain specialist can look for areas where your business could gain market advantage through improvements in its approach to environmental issues:
- Carry out a study of business inputs and outputs with respect
to energy usage, waste management, recyclability, re-usability etc.
- Identify areas where products can be improved, waste can be reduced or reused, and where new technologies and more efficient processes can be employed.
- Identify any relevant regulations in force in relation to
low carbon/eco issues
- Identify the requirements of the target supply chain
- Determine what the business focus is in relation to low
carbon/eco issues beyond regulation (eg. save money, make money, ethical)