Visit Anicca Digital Ltd and hear about creative use of IT in marketing and architecture
This event is kindly hosted by Anicca Digital who are an award winning digital marketing agency based in Leicester.
Founded in 2007 by managing director Ann Stanley, Anicca is one of the original digital marketing agencies, having thrived, grown and remained independent for over ten years.
Anicca offers a data-driven, commercially-orientated perspective on digital marketing, offering solutions that combine ROI with innovation and are Leicester’s largest Google Premier Partner Agency.
This event aims to reach out to businesses within the Creative Industries sector - a sector which covers a diverse range of companies many of which are technologically advanced and can benefit from new innovations.
- Registration, light breakfast and networking
- Welcome from East Midlands Chamber
- Welcome and overview of the company – Ann Stanley, Managing Director, Anicca Digital Limited
- Details of the funded support available from The iNet - this includes a mixture of fully funded access to expertise and cooperation with university research centres and institutes and part-funding (grant) towards external costs of innovation projects - The iNet, Loughborough University
- Overview of Google Data Studio - How you can use it for monitoring the effectiveness of your marketing (or your clients marketing) - - Ed Truman, Anicca Digital Limited
- Taking advantage of R&D tax credits in the Creative and Digital Sector - How to maximise the potential of R&D tax credits - Sheetal Sanghv, RSM’s Central Region Head of R&D
- Expanding use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) as a creative tool, used in construction and beyond - Dian Coleman, from the award winning BE Design Partnership
- Close and networking