How to Build a Sustainable Business Future
LATi are delivering this event on behalf of the Smart Innovation and Networking for Growth (SING) project. This project is part funded through ERDF and delivered by The iNet through Loughborough University.
The event will cover:
- The Circular Economy Opportunity
- Achieving a Sustainable Future for SMEs
- Tour of the George Davies PassivHaus
- Funding Opportunities for SMEs
Who should attend
- The event is open to all involved in designing, developing and manufacturing products, including textiles, food and drink, engineering, electronics, low carbon, and automotive sectors
- Of relevance to SMEs who are interested in sustainability, reducing waste and making a positive impact on the environment.
- Academics and researchers are welcome to attend
To book your place
Please book your place via LATi