With a focus on the Food & Drink Sector, this free breakfast seminar will provide information on local and national innovation support.
Whether your business is a committed innovator, start-up or dipping your toe in the water, learn about funding and other help offered by Innovate UK and local support agencies.
With a focus on the Food & Drink Sector, this free breakfast seminar will provide you with information on local and national innovation support to help you grow and scale your business.
This sector has been chosen because of its importance to the local economy and labour market.
Benefits of attending:
- To help attendees understand where to go for innovation funding and practical advice on what is available.
- Expert insight into future trends
- Connect with potential collaborators
- Access to expert business advisors.
The events are aimed at smaller companies who do not usually look to government agencies and universities for support.
- Understand what is required in writing a successful grant application.
07.45 am - Registration and breakfast
08.30 am - Welcome and introduction to the day
09.00 am - Plenary Sessions
10.00 am - Workshops
12.45 pm - Close of Seminar