Hear how other creative sector businesses have benefited from innovating and find out how you can access support to help you do this.
East Midlands Chamber are delivering this event on behalf of the Smart Innovation and Networking for Growth (SING) project. This project is part funded through ERDF and delivered by the iNet through Loughborough University
Managed by The iNet and based at Loughborough University SING will make it easier for SMEs to accelerate their development and implementation of new products, processes and services, as well as working with UK research institutes.
This event aims to reach out to businesses withing the Creative Industries sector - a sector which covers a diverse range of businesses many of which are technologically advanced and can benefit from new innovations.
- Welcome from the host and overview of the company - Martin Wood, Managing Director, Pixel Labs
- Protecting online digital content, covering the legal aspects of protect and pitfalls - Owen Broughton, Solicitor, Howes Percival
- Augmented Reality -how this can be used to market and promote your business - Hazel Langley, Induction Junction
- Details of the support available which includes a mixture of fully funded access to expertise and co-operation with university research centres and institutes and part-funding (grant) towards external costs of innovation projects - Loughborough University
- Advertising and Marketing
- product design
- graphic and fashion design
- Film, TV, Radio and Photography
- IT, Software and Computer services
- Museums, Galleries and Libraries
- Music, Visual and Performing Arts