The following resources provide support to businesses in the Space and Space-enabled sector
We will add organisations and resources over time so please bookmark this page and check back regularly for updates.
- UK Space Agency (UKSA) - an executive agency of the UK Government
- Space & Satellite Applications UK Landscape - sector information from Innovate UK
- Route to Market Reports from Satellite Application Catapult - repots assessesing the market opportunities in a range of sectors and technologies
- National Space Technology Programme - a capability programme encouraging the development of space technology in the UK
- Geovation - support for entrepreneurs with ideas using property or location information - Ordnance Survey & HM Land Registry
- Ordnance Survey - a national mapping agency in the United Kingdom which covers the island of Great Britain
- British Geological Survey - UK's premier provider of objective and authoritative geoscientific data, information and knowledge to help society
- European Space Agency (ESA) - an international organisation with 22 Member States
- ESA Newcomers Guide to Earth Observation - a resource from ESA to help non-experts in providing a starting point for understanding operational applications of Earth Observation data
- ESA Space for Educators - a resource from ESA to support schools and universities wanting to engage students with space related activities and competitions
- Space at KTN - Innovate UK Knowledge Transfer Network for space sector
- Satellite Applications Catapult - established by Innovate UK to accelerate the take-up of emerging technologies
- East Midlands Centre of Excellence in Satellite Applications - Regional Centre of Excellence for satellite applications
- Space Universities Network (SUN) - support and resources for the higher education space science and engineering community
- UKSpace - Trade association
- HATCH - web portal to make the findings of the European space projects available to professionals in the field and citizens interested in space-related information.
Funding and Competitions
- Copernicus Masters - an annual competition for future-oriented commercial Earth observation applications
- Geovation Challenge - a competition for UK start-ups who want to help solve pressing issues using location information
- European Satellite Navigation Competition - an annual competition for satellite navigation applications
- NASA World Wind Europa Challenge - an annual competition to develop apps for urban management and sustainable living
- Advanced Research in Telecommunications Systems (ARTES) - funding and promoting the development of space-based applications
- ESA Kick-start Integrated Applications Promotion (IAP) funding scheme - thematic Calls for Proposals from SMEs and start-ups with ideas for new services.
- Space Exploration Masters - new competition looking for the best Non-Space application from the ESA Technology portfolio for Space Exploration or the best business innovation ideas for Space Exploration
- SPRINT (SPace Research and Innovation Network for Technology) - funded access to the expertise and equipment of leading UK universities to support your new product and market programmes.
The iNet is not responsible for the content on these external websites. Inclusion on these listings does not represent endorsement.